Witch's Hide and Witch's Leather Hide offer a variety of items for those searching for jewelry, bags, gifts, and leather biking apparel "made in the USA." Though husband-and-wife duo Deliela and Natal Bettencourt have been selling accessories, gifts and leather goods at their downtown store since 1994, Natal has been in the leather business for decades.
Deliela heads the Witch's Hide portion of the store, which offers customers an assortment of jewelry and other metaphysical items, including witch balls. Natal's portion of the business -- Witch's Leather Hide -- includes genuine leather biking apparel. Witch's Leather Hide also provides private labeling for special orders.
- Hours: Hours change every season.
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk-level entrance
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: Yes