Witch City Consignment & Thrift Shop
Witch City Consignement & Thrift Shop offers an eclectic mix of items including antiques, jewelry, CDs, vintage clothing, toys, nautical accents, clocks and lamps.
Owner Joseph Bayles has years of experience as a licensed auctioneer and appraiser which he brings to his shop, located in the old Jerry's Army & Navy Store.
With two floors and 10,000 square feet of ever-changing inventory, Witch City Consignment & Thrift maintains the slogan: "The largest consignment store on the North Shore."
- Hours: Hours change seasonally
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Antiques, CDs, records, DVDs, books, signs, pins, jewelry, vintage clothing, glassware, furniture, lamps, clocks, mannequins
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What is the most unusual item you've carried or sold?: Witch City Consignment & Thrift Shop once carried the original casket from the movie "Terminator 3."
- Donations hours: Call ahead
- Donations policy: 50-50 split