Upper Crust Pizzeria
The Upper Crust Pizzeria's most popular dish is the Harvard Street Pizza, a simple combination of tomatoes, basil, mozzarella and fresh garlic. Nestled in a quiet corner, overlooking a park, plenty of outdoor seating allows patrons to take advantage of sunny days, and a roomy interior is conducive to larger groups and parties.The Upper Crust serves a wide selection of meat and vegetarian pizzas (all available with a choice of whole wheat crust). The baked lasagna combo and the salad and slice combo are popular choices for those looking for more than a slice. Fruit-packed Sangria is served in the summer and a variety of beers such as Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada and Harpoon IPA are served on draft year-round.
- Fax: no fax
- Hours: Mon-Wed, Sun, 11:30am - 9pm; Thu - Sat, 11:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Use the door to the left of the restaurant's entrance.
- Founding Date: Jul 02 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: A wide variety of meat, vegetarian or fish pizza (whole wheat crust), calzones, salads, (Greek, Caesar, Garden), beer, (Anchor Steam, Stella, Harpoon, Sierra Nevada, Sam Summer, Wachusett Blueberry), wine, sangria.
- Food & dining options: Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Seafood, pizza, pesto
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: The Harvard Street, Charles Street, The Uncommon Pizza, lasagna combo, salad and slice combo
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Harvard Street
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: none
- Number of tables: 35
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual