Family owned and operated since 1959 with showrooms in Salem and Ipswich, Tri-City Sales offers customers a wide range of home appliances and electronics from a variety of trusted brands. The company guarantees the best deals and offers multi-purchase discounts. Manager Tom Kulevich says his staff members have a combined 250 years of industry experience. In addition, Tri-City Sales has its own delivery trucks and also services the products it sells. Periodically, the store will host in-store demonstrations by local architects and designers.
- Fax: 978-744-5079
- Hours: Mon, Thu, 9am - 8pm; Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1959
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: ovens, gas and electric ranges, microwaves, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washers, dryers, TVs, DVD players, air conditioners, grills
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: See store for details.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: loyal customer base
- Home appliance brands: Amana, Bosch, Electrolux, Frigidaire, GE, Jenn-Air, KitchenAid, Maytag, Miele, Samsung, Sub-Zero, Thermador, Viking, Whirlpool, Wolf
- Home installation: Yes