Treasures Over Time
978-745-2330 or 800-749-2420
This bright and airy jewelry and décor shop is owned by the gemologist and numismatist duo Sivan and Nestor Sergott. Upon entering, you will be greeted by a charming group of aqua butterflies lining an interior wall. Around the corner, precious gemstones in every color and size are on display, as well as hand-painted clay pottery and a wide variety of beaded necklaces and earrings. Aside from collecting and selling precious stones, the Sergotts also specialize in jewelry repair, consulting on the building of geologic and numismatic collections, and creating engagement and wedding bands.
- Fax: 978-745-2334
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat, Sun, 10am - 6pm; Fri, 10am - 8pm; Wed, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap accessible front door
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Colored gemstones, jewelry, minerals, crystals, precious metals, diamonds, decorative accessories, fossils
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Items returned within two weeks of purchase are fully refundable. Items returned within one month of purchase are eligible for exchange or store credit.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What's your most popular item?: Jewelry and crystals are popular.