Known as "a strange little store in a great little city," The Trolley Depot is the place for Salem souvenirs. From postcards and books to T-shirts, sweatshirts, magnets, mugs, candles, statues, witch hats, Halloween collectibles and holiday ornaments, this darling little shop has it all, even baseball caps for dogs! Those wishing to take a tour of Salem on The Red Trolley can purchase tickets here. Be sure to visit The Trolley Depot's sister store on Pickering Wharf -- Salemdipity.
- Fax: 978-740-3131
- Hours: Summer Hours: 9:30am - 7pm daily Winter Hours: Mon-Sat, 9:30am-5pm; Sunday,11am-5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Front door is handicapped accessible
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Salem souvenirs, T-shirts, sweatshirts, witch balls, sterling silver charms, books
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Credit card refunds within 30 days with receipt or store credit; no cash refunds.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Its history
- What's your most popular item?: T-shirts