Between them, owners Michael and Therese Pendragon have more than five decades of experience in the Pagan and magical fields. Therese, a third degree high priestess, teaches belly dancing and magic classes, and handcrafts many of the items in her store. Potions, bird feathers, incense, magic potions, oils, dream catchers and corn dolls line the walls of The Oracle Chamber. The store also offers psychic readings, from a quick palm reading to a more elaborate past lives reading.
- Hours: Mon, 11:30am - 7pm; Tue, closed (except during the month of October); Wed - Sat, 11:30am - 7pm; Sun, 11:30am - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Dec 01 2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Psychic readings, potions, beads, bird feathers, magic classes, belly dancing classes, dream catchers, candles, incense, magic supplies, jewelry
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Yes
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Diversity and the thriving Pagan community.
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: Have an open mind. Read everything about crafts you can get your hands on.