The Griffen Theatre
Situated just 100 feet from the actual site of the Salem Witch Trials of 1692 is The Griffen Theatre, home of The Witches Cottage, a live and interactive 4-D witchcraft and ghost show. This unique show features special effects, lighting and full staging. Visit www.witchescottagesalem.com for information on show times, tickets, and group offers. The show is open to the general public in October, and by reservation for groups April through November.
Coming soon: paranormal professionals and local witches for post-performance talks; a children's show; and a Ghosts and Legends trolley tour.
The Griffen Theatre itself reflects an overall commitment and passion for quality acting, stage, local history, and the supernatural. The Griffen offers full length plays, comedy nights, children's theatre programs, music, and more. The theatre is available for private parties, tours, and performance events.
- Hours: Open to the general public during the month of October; open to tours April through November by reservation. Please visit website for more information.
- Handicap Accessible: First floor street access. Handicapped bathroom.
- Founding Date: Jun 01 2005
- Ticket information: http://griffentheatre.com/contact-us or http://www.witchescottagesalem.com/
- Buy tickets online [link]: griffentheatre.com/contact-us
- Student discounts: Yes
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Which performer or group that has visited the venue is the most interesting or memorable?: Essex County Sheriff's Dept. kids