The Fool's Mansion
If you opt for the steam punk, retro, or industrial looks, The Fool's Mansion is the clothing boutique for you. Inspired by the Gothic, Victorian, and Renaissance periods, this shop features dresses with corsets, vinyl clothing, top hats, derby hats, fedoras, fishnet stockings, black boots and shoes as well as jewelry and artwork crafted by local artisans. You can also find a variety of gift items and collectibles, such as Boogily Heads by Gus Fink, Skull Gnomes, Dreary & Naughty products and Gashly Crumb Tinies lunch boxes.
- Hours: Wed - Sat, 11am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 5pm; Mon, Tue, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1997
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Clothing, hats, jewelry, designer handbags, t-shirts, artwork, plush toys, lunch boxes, Skull Gnomes, Boogily Heads, Dreary & Naughty and Gashly Crumb Tinies collectibles
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Store credit only if returned within 30 days with receipt
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The vibrance of the art and music scene, the number of activities around town.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Basic black always works.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Various designers from Los Angeles, New York, and London
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No