The Cat 'N' The Fiddle Uniques and The Goodie Shoppe
This store offers antique dolls, jewelry, furniture, china and cat ceramics. The owner handcrafts witch hats, the shop's most popular item. T-shirts also sell well. The Goodie Shoppe has penny candies, Swedish Fish, Skybars, licorice and wax lips, as well as a wide assortment of other candies.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2001
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antique dolls, home furnishings, witch hats, clothing, jewelry, T-shirts, penny candies
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Merchandise credit if returned in 30 days.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: Ask about its history.
- Antiques specialties: Hats, prints, lace, dolls, Belgian stoves
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Antiques services: Consignment
- What's your most popular item?: Witch hats