Located on a corner lot in Salem, this Starbuck's Coffee is celebrating its ten years in business. Inside, customers will find a wide variety of hot and iced coffee drinks. The Caramel Frappuccino is the most popular drink to order at this location. Aside from coffee, this shop now offers free Wi-Fi to its customers, along with outdoor seating during the summer months.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5:30am - 8pm; Sat, 6am - 8pm; Sun, 6am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: The front door is handicapped accessible as are the tables and restroom.
- Founding Date: Jan 10 2000
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, tea, lattes, cappuccinos, frappuccinos, macchiatos, coffee cakes (banana bread, pumpkin bread, scones), prepared sandwiches, fruit cups, yogurt parfaits, kids organic juices, fruit plates, merchandise (cups, shirts, gifts)
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.starbucks.com/menu
- Specialties: Tazo passion tea lemonade, caramel frappuccino, tazo tea, flavored lattes (caramel, vanilla, mocha), peppermint mochas
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: No
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Caramel frappuccino, iced coffee, pike roast coffee, raspberry iced tea, turkey-and-swiss panini, macchiato, americano, cappuccino, pumpkin spice latte (in the fall), peppermint mocha
- If this community were a roast, what would it be?: The Gold Coast Blend, something a little smoky and cosmopolitan. This blend mixes beans from different regions, while maintaining a bold and smoky flavor.