With a distinct profile against the Salem skyline, St. Nicholas orthodox Church (located just off Collins Cove), offers regular services to those of Russian Orthodox faith. Vespers and Liturgy are provided on the weekends and Holy Days. The congregation dates back more than 109 years ago and the building on the corner of Forrester Street and Webb Street was completed in 1908. A bell dedicated to deceased parishoners is located at the church's front entrance.
- Hours: Services: Mon - Fri, 5:30pm (as announced); Sat, 6pm; Sun, 10am
- Parking: On-street: free
- Denomination: Orthodox