St. Joseph's Harvest of Hope Food Pantry
Located at a new larger and more accessible location on 13 Franklin St., St. Joseph's Food Pantry Harvest of Hope delivers healthy food to low-income families and disabled individuals in Salem. Aside from delivering food, St. Joseph's also supplies disadvantaged children with basic materials, such as toys, diapers and wipes. Those who wish to support the efforts of St. Joseph's are encouraged to give a private donation or buy household supplies from its online market (www.marketamerica.com/saintjosephfoodpantry/). St. Joseph's is supported by the Salem Department of Planning, as well as the Federal Department of HUD and volunteers.
- Hours: Food deliveries scheduled at various times throughout the week
- Handicap Accessible: Front entrance is handicapped accessible. Ramps are available upon request.
- Founding Date: Mar 22 1995
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fresh fruit and vegetables, non-perishable canned foods, and pet food and supplies
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Food Distribution. Three bags of healthy staples provided once per month. Please visit to register. k
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Need help? Just call! There's always somebody to lend a hand in this community. We support and encourage our neighbors.
- Scope: Local
- Type: Animal causes, Child welfare, Health and Disability, Human rights, Hunger, Senior citizens