Headed by Rev. John Sheridan, St. James Parish is located in Salem's Historic District between 156 and 151 Federal St. The parish, established in 1850, offers daily, weekend and holiday Masses, as well as regular times for Confession. Baptisms and weddings can be arranged by speaking with the rectory directly. Religious education for children in elementary school is available, as are opportunities for participation in parish choirs for youngsters and adults.
- Fax: 978-745-0561
- Hours: Masses: Mon - Fri, 12:05pm; Sat, 9am, 4pm; Sun, 7:30am, 10:15am; holidays, 9am
- Parking: On-street: free
- Denomination: Catholic
- Services: Choir/music programs, Youth programs