Salem Wax Museum
A regular tourist destination, the Salem Wax Museum recounts Salem's history through a guided tour of wax figures. Step inside and you will see Salem's infamous witch-trails, as well as its most prominent historical figures, such as Nathaniel Hawthorne, depicted in wax. Patrons have the opportunity to create a unique wax hand, as well as participate in additional museum attractions, such as Frankenstein Laboratory's haunted house or moonlit tours through Salem's cemeteries. The museum also features a gift shop where visitors can purchase nautical and witch-inspired apparel and gifts.
- Fax: 978-740-2839
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, Sun, 10am - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The side and front doors are both handicapped accessible. Restrooms are also handicap accessible.
- Founding Date: Apr 09 1995
- Ticket information: Wax Museum: Adult, $7; Child (6-14), $5; Senior, $6. Hysteria Pass (2 attractions): Adult, $13; Child, $9; Senior, $11. Triple Pass (3 attractions): Adult, $15; Child, $11; Senior, $13.
- Buy tickets online [link]: www.salemwaxmuseum.com/oct_halloween_pass_tickets/hallowee…
- Student discounts: Yes
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- What is an interesting historical or little known fact about this town?: Every wax figure in the museum was made in London.
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Audio tours?: No
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, Sun, 10am, 9pm.
- Cameras allowed?: Yes
- Membership levels: Individual