Salem Five Bank: Corporate Office
This is the corporate headquarters for Salem Five Bank. It is located in the Essex Street walkway mall.
Salem Five Bank was founded in 1855 and originally known as the "Nickel Bank" because the first day's deposits ranged from five cents and upward. Today, Salem Five offers a variety of banking needs, such as checking and savings accounts, mortgages, small business loans, and more.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8:15am-5pm; Fri, 8:15am-4:30pm; Sat - Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: 1st floor access
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan counselling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, Money orders, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service