Salem Community Childcare
Since 2004, Salem Community Childcare has offered preschool and kindergarten daycare to support the needs of children already enrolled in the Salem Early Childcare Center at Bentley Elementary School. Salem Community Childcare specializes in caring for special needs children, as well as at-risk children who qualify for the program through a screening process. Discounts are offered to those who qualify for financial aid and vouchers. The center is accredited through the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- Fax: 978-744-9288
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The front entrance is handicapped accessible.
- Founding Date: Aug 02 2004
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Ages: 2 yrs, 9 mos - 5
- Capacity: 20
- Services (child care, day care): Drop-off, Nurse
- Insured: Yes
- Licensed: Yes
- Average personnel experience (years): 14
- Average personnel training (years): 4
- What's your organizational philosophy?: "To support the efforts of the Salem Early Childhood Care program by offering daycare services."