Phillips House Museum 1821
The Phillips House Museum 1821 is a Colonial Revival mansion in the McIntire Historic District, and the only property on Chestnut Street open to the public. Originally built by sea captain Nathaniel West, the home was expanded and renovated in the early 1900s by Anna and Stephen Willard Phillips. The home contains a museum run by the private organization Historic New England. Tours begin every half hour.
- Hours: June 1 - October 31: Tue - Sun, 11am - 4pm; November 1 - May 31: Sat - Sun, 11am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Ticket information: Admission: Adults, $5; seniors, $4; students and children ages 6 - 12, $2.50. Free for Historic New England members.
- Student discounts: Yes
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Guided tours?: Yes