O'Neill's Pub & Restaurant
Founded in 2000, O'Neill's Pub & Restaurant is the only Irish pub in Salem that serves Guinness Beef Stew - a neighborhood favorite and a pub specialty. O'Neill's also serves over 20 draft beers, including domestic and microbrews. The spacious interior can accomodate larger groups and live Irish music is played on Thursday, Friday, and Satuday nights.
- Hours: Tues - Sun, 11:30am - midnight; Mon, 4:00pm - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap accessible front entrance.
- Founding Date: Oct 12 2000
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Over 20 varieties of draft beers (Sam Adams, Guinness, Blue Moon), burgers, salads, soups, appetizers (nachos, wings, fries, chips and salsa), branded merchandise (T-shirts and caps)
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: oneillsofsalem.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Guinness Beef Stew, shepherd's pie, bangers and mash, and Irish breakfast (breakfast served on Saturday and Sunday only).
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Irish, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Shepherd's pie
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Guinness Beef Stew
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Zachary Parker
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual