New England Soup Factory
Founded in Salem in 2005, the New England Soup Factory is a privately owned business that offers sandwiches, salads and homemade side dishes to add to a menu that includes over 200 varieties of soup. Inside, colorful walls and quaint wooden tables combine to create a warm environment that feels more akin your grandma's living room than a restaurant. The soup menu changes daily, although there are always a few constants, like the Triple Strength Chicken Vegetable and Clam Chowder.
- Fax: 978-744-0402
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 10:30am-8:30pm Sat: 11:00am-6:00pm Sun: 12:00am-6:00pm Open until 8:00pm on Sat and Sun during winter hours.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp located at entrance.
- Founding Date: Dec 14 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Wide selection of soups that change daily (over 200 varieties), chicken, tuna, and vegetable sandwiches, salads, homemade sides and cookies, Tommy's naked soda, Samantha juices, soft drinks, desserts
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.nesoupfactorysalem.com/fullmenu/
- Specialties: Triple Strength Chicken Vegetable Soup and a selection of three seasonable meal combos. Seasonal meal combo includes a soup with a choice of salad, seasonable plate, or sandwich.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Bistro, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Chili Con Carne, Clam and Corn Chowder, Lobster Newburg, and Chicken Pot Pie, and Beef Stew.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Triple Strength Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Miline
- Number of tables: 24
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual