MassGeneral for Children at North Shore Medical Center
Located on the Salem campus of North Shore Medical Center, MassGeneral for Children at North Shore Medical Center provides in-patient care, sub-specialty clinics, multidisciplinary evaluation, rehabilitation services, neurodevelopmental evaluation, a behavioral medicine program, and diagnostic services such as pediatric radiology and audiology. The pediatric emergency department is open 24 hours a day.
Sub-specialty services provided by affiliated pediatricians include pediatric cardiology, cleft lip and palate, pediatric endocrinology, pediatric gastroenterology, pediatric nephrology, genetics, high-risk infant follow-up, pediatric infectious disease, neonatology, pediatric neurology, occupational therapy, physical therapy, pediatric primary care, pediatric psychiatry, pediatric radiology, pediatric rheumatology, speech and language, pediatric surgery and orthopedic surgery.
- Licenses: MD
- Accreditations/certifications: Pediatric primary care
- Affiliations: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Parking: Free lot
- Type: Pediatric, Psychiatric, Rehabilitation, Trauma center
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cardiology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Neurology, Orthopedic services, Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Plastic surgery, Psychiatric ward, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Trauma center, Urology
- Visiting hours: Families are welcome to visit at all hours. Other visitors are welcome daily from 11am - 8pm.