A second generation family-owned business, Marine Arts Gallery, located next to the Peabody Essex Museum, is the oldest exclusive marine art gallery in the U.S. It has both an antique and contemporary collection. Its oldest painting dates back to the 1850's.
Marine Arts Gallery is able to schedule in-home consulting to help you find just the right art work. It also has extensive experience working with designers. Marine ArtsGallery also offers appraisals, framing, and restoration.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Front entrance is on street level
- Founding Date: Sep 01 1968
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Is there a particular focus for this gallery?: Antique and contemporary marine artwork
- Art specialties: Painting