Located just outside of downtown Salem and close to Salem Hospital, Maria's Place offers patrons breakfast and lunch 7 days a week from 6am - 3pm.
This family-owned establishment has been in business for more than a decade. Regulars particularly enjoy the pancakes, spinach and feta omelets and homemade meatloaf and chop suey. The dining area is roomy, so larger groups can gather there.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sreet level access
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2000
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Breakfast and lunch
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Pancakes, omelets, homemade meatloaf, chop suey
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 95
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch