Laurie Cabot: The Cat, The Crow & The Crown
Laurie Cabot, the official witch of Salem and the first person in the country to open a witchcraft store in 1971, now operates a shop in Pickering Wharf. Laurie Cabot: The Cat, The Crow & The Crown sells wands, potions, spell kits and offers classes in witchcraft. It also serves as a temple for the witchcraft community.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 5pm; Sat,Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1971
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Spell kits, candles, potions, incense, magic wands, classes in witchcraft, Tarot
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Store credit
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Its the epicenter of the witchcraft community.
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: Use magic to harness your creative impulse.