Honga Restaurant offers an extensive menu of Chinese cuisine for eat in, take-out, or delivery.
Party platters are also available. Whether you're a fan of Crab Rangoon or General Gau's Chicken, Honga has it.
Specials include "Delight of Three," which includes chicken, beef, and shrimp sauteed with vegetables, and "Happy Family," a meal of fresh shrimp, chicken, beef, crab meat and roast pork served with fresh veggies in a golden brown sauce.
Luncheon specials are served from 11:30am to 3pm daily. Honga delivers to all of Salem and South Peabody for a small fee of $1.75 for a minimum $8 order.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11:30am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1990
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Appetizers, soups, chow mein, chop suey, moo shi, fried rice, white rice, lo mein, pan fried noodles, pad thai noodles, chow foon, egg foo young, tofu, chicken, pork, beef, seafood
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: General Gau's Chicken, Sesame Chicken, Orange Flavored Chicken or Beef, Delight of Three, Happy Family, Coconut Crispy Shrimp
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Chinese, Thai
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 9
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Shirt and shoes required