For fans of Star Wars, Batman, Superman, the Hulk, Spiderman, G.I. Joe, Transformers, Pokemon, and Yu-gi-oh!, Harrison's Comics and Collectibles is the place to be. Owner, Larry Harrison, says his establishment is "the best store you've never been in."
Founded in 1995, the Salem store is one of three locations where even adults can feel like kids again. Inside, you'll find rows of comic books of the golden, silver, and bronze ages. In addition, the store offers a variety of pop culture items, vintage toys and action figures, board games, graphic novels, collectible card games, and so much more.
Harrison's Comics also features gaming tournaments and special guest appearances by comic artists and writers. Every year, Harrison's hosts the North East Comic-Con in Boston. Those interested in selling or trading vintage comics are invited to make an appointment.
- Fax: 978-741-0737
- Hours: Mon - Tue, 10am - 8pm; Wed - Sat, 10am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance on street level
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1995
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Comic books, vintage toys, board games, video games, gaming toys, action figures, t-shirts, baseball cards, graphic novels, trade paperbacks, posters, anime, special interest items, collectibles
- Return policy: No cash refunds; store credit only within 30 days with receipt; no comic book returns
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Diversity, revitalized downtown, culture