Green Tea Yoga & Massage
The business provides yoga and music classes for children of all ages in its small studio, while adults can experience a yoga class in the main studio.
Aside from yoga, Green Tea Yoga also offers a wide array of holistic healing and health options, such as therapeutic massage, reiki training, life coaching, and naturopathic medicine. Both studios are for rent to practitioners who wish to offer programs that are compatible with the Green Tea Yoga's mission to bring yoga and healthful living to people of all ages.
- Hours: Hours vary depending on class schedule. Most days: Mon - Sun, 8:30am - 7:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Street level
- Founding Date: Nov 09 2008
- What makes this community special?: This community is MORE than great. I have the best job in the universe because I get to hang out with the yoga crowd all day. I offer yoga to the sweetest gurus around; the kids! We believe that yoga is for everyone. Join us.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Senior, Student
- Membership info: http://www.greenteayoga.com/payments.html
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 22
- Average class size: 12
- Number of instructors: 10
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 1:4
- Styles: Kripalu, Kundalini, Vinyasa
- Levels: Mixed-level classes
- Specialties: For kids, Pre-natal
- What is your training philosophy?: Yoga is more than just moving the arms and legs around. It's more than flexibility. It's a way to live your best life. I know that sounds like a lot but come to class. A regular practice holds many gifts. Find out right here at Green Tea.
- Services: One-on-one instruction