In business for 65 years, Gagnon's Shoe Repair moved to its present location on New Derby Street eight years ago. The store provides shoe repair, and its specialty is orthopedic work. A certified pedorthist is on staff.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 5pm; Sat, 7am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1945
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Shoe polish, laces and belts.
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Customers can return shoes if they weren't repaired properly, and the store will fix them again. But people can't bring back shoes a year after repair and complain that they're damaged.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Its history
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: High-quality shoes can always be repaired.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Shoe repair, orthopedic shoe modificiations, certified pedorthist on staff
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Shoe shine: Yes
- How can a customer extend the life of their shoes?: Good maintenance. Get regular shoe shines and repair heels when they show signs of wear.