Front Street Coffeehouse
Front Street Coffeehouse has been in Salem since 1996. Their many regular patrons enjoy a wide variety of teas and coffees as well as made to order sandwiches like the Veggin Out Pixie or Roast Beef Royale. Salads, fresh juices and desserts are also available.
Customers can relax on one of the coffeehouse's couches, or grab a table to get some work done. You'll be surrounded by an art exhibit on the walls while you sip and eat, or enjoy live music on various evenings. Become a fan on Facebook to stay up-to-date on specials and goings-on.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 7pm; Sat, 7am - 7am; Sun, 7:30am - 6 pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a back entrance that is flush to sidewalk level
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1996
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard
- Products: Coffee, teas, sandwiches, desserts, fresh juices
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Wide variety of specialty coffees and teas, made to order sandwiches
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Wi-Fi: Free