Daily Bagel Cafe
Daily Bagel Cafe has been in business nearly five years and in its Salem location for three years. Its recent name change from "The Bagel Place" marks the business' tie to its other family-owned locations on the North shore. The cafe is the perfect place to pick up a quick snack or light lunch. The atmosphere is warm and inviting and looks like a great place to read the newspaper or chat with friends. In addition to its namesake, the cafe also serves up wraps, sandwiches, soups and refreshing iced coffee.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 3pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 3pm. There are extended hours throughout October.
- Handicap Accessible: Level with interior of the mall.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Bagels, sandwiches, coffee
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual