Coon's Card & Gift Shop
Since the mid-1900s, Coon's Card & Gift Shop has been a reliable source for greeting cards, gifts and souvenirs for tourists and residents alike. Owned by Karen Caccavaro, Coon's offers its merchandise at reasonable prices. The store features Faithful Guardian statues, Beanie Boos and Occupation Mugs, a unique store find.
- Fax: 978-741-2315
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 10am - 5pm; Thu - Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1960
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Souvenirs, greeting cards, hemp jewelry, stationery, wrapping paper and gift bags, statues, picture frames, baby gifts, T-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, mugs, magnets
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Store credit within 30 days with receipt
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Salem has a fun, easy-going atmosphere and a friendly environment.
- What's your most popular item?: During the winter, greeting cards are most popular. During the summer, tourists go for T-shirts and souvenirs.