Cindy's Planet Pizza & Grill
Cindy's Planet Pizza & Grill is located in the historic Salem Willows Park. Cindy and her husband, Allen Yen, offer a variety of fun summer food. All items are made to order, nothing is pre-made, ensuring quality.
Cindy's serves fresh (not frozen) seafood, including fried clams and haddock sandwiches. Specialty items include spicy fried calamari, and large sea scallops. There is also a nice selection of non-seafood items, including a veggie wrap, chicken Caesar wrap and a Thai wrap, as well as pizza, corn dogs, foot-long hot dogs, chili cheese fries and other summer favorites.
For dessert, it serves Richardson's Ice Cream, as well as well-known frozen packaged treats, soft serve and homemade green tea and coconut ice creams.
Besides ice cream, Cindy's is known for its made-to-order Lime Rickey (made with fresh lime juice), as well as fresh lemonade and Richie's Slush. For something warmer, try the deep-fried Oreo Cookies or Twinkies.
Cindy's is open seasonally, but the pizza menu extends through November.
- Hours: Seasonally from April - October: daily, 11am - 10:30pm; the pizza menu is available through November.(weather permitting)
- Handicap Accessible: Window service
- Founding Date: Apr 01 2007
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Take-out wraps, salads, seafood plates, ice cream, desserts and more
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Fresh, Fried Seafood, Wraps, and homemade green tea and coconut ice cream, fried Oreos
- Parking: Paid lot