Mike and Susan purchased Cafe Jefferson five years ago and spruced the place up with free Wi-Fi, a grill, air conditioning and a cheerfully modern interior, replete with accent walls and cozy decor. Regulars know to come on Fridays for the "Haddock Chowdah." And the Standard Breakfast (eggs, bacon, toast, home fries & bottomless coffee) is a steal at $5.
- Fax: 978-607-0059
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 3pm; Sat - Sun, 7am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant's door and restroom are accessible.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Haddock Chowder
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Big city feel in a small area..."It's like a mini Boston!"
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Standard American Breakfast
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 8
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Lunch, Private Parties