Since 1934, Bernard's Jewelers has been a destination for diamonds, pearls, clocks, watches and fine giftware. Gaze into the glass counters and see the selection of platinum diamond rings, 18K and 14K gold necklaces and bracelets, sterling silver, Majorica pearls, watches, and estate jewelry. Mantle clocks tick away the minutes as nearby wall and floor clocks swing their golden pendulums. Bernard's Jewelers also features a variety of fine giftware including Mariposa aluminum, pewter measuring cups and spoons, wooden jewelry boxes, picture frames, photo albums, Botticino Tumbled Marble and Byer's Choice Carolers. Be sure to see the Salem Witch caroler made especially for Bernard's.
- Fax: 978-745-1206
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri, Sat, 9am - 5pm; Thu, 9am - 8pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1934
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Diamonds, gold, gemstones, fine and estate jewelry, pearls, sterling silver, pewter, watches, clocks, artwork, picture frames, jewelry boxes, tumbled marble and aluminum giftware
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Salem's history; it was the #1 seaport that opened trade with China in the 19th century.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Diamonds are always a girl's best friend.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Charsinsky, Majorica, Lorenzo, Jan Rich, Unique Settings of New York, Art Carved Wedding Rings, Cape Cod, Chelsea Sea Clocks & Barometers, Howard Miller Company, Baume & Mercier, Wittnauer, Seiko, Citizen, Mariposa
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: Women-diamonds, Men-watches
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal