Beautiful Things, a flower and millinery shop along Salem's Essex Street pedestrian walk, is a full-service florist featuring exquisite flowers and whimsical gifts and collectibles. Customers can order special flower arrangements or select from a variety of fresh-cut ones near the register. During the summer, owner Bill Graham has roses, carnations, lilies, daisies, and peonies in abundance. This quaint little shop also offers collectible dolls, teddy bears, Blue Earth ornaments, hats and fascinators. Be sure to check out "The Girls," hand-crafted dolls dressed in original fashions that capture Salem's unique charm.
Local deliveries to Salem, Marblehead, Swampscott, Lynn, Nahant, Beverly, Danvers, Lynnfield, Peabody, Hamilton and Wenham. Worldwide deliveries can also be arranged.
- Hours: Mon, Tues, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun, 9am - 5pm; Wed, 9am - noon
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1985
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Flower arrangements and bouquets, collectible dolls and teddy bears, scarfs, ties, hats and fascinators, ornaments, butterfly magnets, fridge fortunes, jewelry, purses, birdhouses
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- Phone orders: Yes
- Online orders: No