Amelia Payson House, a pristine bed & breakfast, was originally built in 1845, but has been at its current location on Winter Street since the early 1980s. It is one of Salem's finest examples of Greek Revival architecture. It has been elegantly restored and beautifully decorated; each room furnished with period antiques that will bring guests back in time.
Guests enjoy a continental breakfast consisting of fresh fruit and home baked breads served family-style at the inn's beautiful dining room table. The bed & breakfast's hosts often take the opportunity to share with guests interesting information about the historic city.
All rooms include free wi-fi, cable tv and air conditioning.
- Hours: Open, April - October
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1985
- Reach: International
- Facilities: Luggage storage
- Transportation: Bus, Commuter rail, Ferry, Taxi/limo
- Rental cars: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Parking durations available: Long-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of rooms: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Level: Mid-scale
- Services: Reservations
- Room features: Internet connection
- Pets allowed: No
- What's your #1 travel tip for customers?: Book Halloween early.
- Private events: No