The following is an excerpt from the Salem Police Department's log:
Friday, Dec. 14:
- At 4:05 p.m., police responded to a reported larceny on Lafayette Street. A woman said a package from Macy's was shown as being delivered to her apartment building but wasn't there when she got home.
- At 4:05 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report that $560 was taken out of her bank account by someone in Saudi Arabia.
- At 4:34 p.m., police stopped a motor vehicle in the parking lot at Wendy's. Michael J. Tabbi, 20, of 17 Hazel St., Salem, was arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- At 6:36 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident involving a struck pedestrian at the intersection of North and Federal streets.
- At 6:39 p.m., police responded to the Walgreens pharmacy for a report of a woman making a disturbance.
- At 7:52 p.m., police and fire units responded to a reported fire alarm on Ropes Street. The fire was discovered to have been confined to an oven and the home was cleared by the Fire Department.
Saturday, Dec. 15:
- At 12:46 a.m., police responded to a reported stabbing on Salem Street.
- At 8:37 a.m., police responded to a report of suspicious bottles on the front lawn of a Horton Street home.
- At 10:17 a.m., police responded to a reported break-in on Bridge Street. A man said someone broken into his home, which is under construction, sometime Friday night.
- At 10:48 a.m., a bag of hypodermic needles was discovered on North Street.
- At 12:46 p.m., police responded to a domestic dispute on Federal Street.
- At 3:23 p.m., police conducted a well-being check on a woman and her small child who were reportedly playing music for money outside of a business on Church Street.
If you have a question about this log, please send it to Salem Patch.