The following is an excerpt from the Salem Police Department's log:
Sunday, Sept. 8:
- At 5:06 p.m., a woman with an outstanding warrant turned herself in to police. Jessica L. Malone, 30, of 149 Federal St., Salem, was arrested for reportedly having an outstanding warrant.
- At 6:00 p.m., police responded to a report of a past assault and battery with a dangerous weapon on Bridge Street. A woman told police she was jumped at the MBTA station and a video of the attack had been posted to Youtube.
- At 9:18 p.m., police responded to a domestic dispute on North Street.
Monday, Sept. 9:
- At 1:49 a.m., police responded to a domestic dispute on Thorndike Street. Justin R. Engdahl, 22, of 30 Charles St., Salem, was arrested on charges of unarmed robbery and assault and battery.
- At 11:51 a.m., a Grove Street man called police to report that he was being threatened.
- At 1:00 p.m., police responded to a domestic dispute on Essex Street. Valerie A. Moraitis, 38, of 49 Essex St., Salem, was arrested on a charge of domestic assault and battery.
- At 1:11 p.m., police received word that a woman tried to pass a false prescription at the CVS on Highland Avenue.
- At 2:11 p.m., police responded to a shoplifting incident on Highland Avenue.
- At 3:40 p.m., detectives made an arrest on Salem Street. Ann Marie Resciniti, 22, of 31 Salem St., Salem, was arrested on a charge of prostitution.