The following is an excerpt from the Salem Police Department's log:
Friday, Jan. 3:
- At 5:22 p.m., police made an arrest on Endicott Street. Bryna C. Rudolph, 33, of 48 Endicott St., Salem, was arrested on charges of illegal possession of a class B substance (cocaine).
- At 8:36 p.m., police responded to a trespassing complaint on Lafayette Street. Steven F. Swain, 51, of 4 Druid Ave., Peabody, was arrested on a charge of trespassing and for reportedly having two outstanding warrants. Darryl E. Long, 51, of the streets of Beverly, was arrested for reportedly having an outstanding warrant.
- At 10:20 p.m., police responded to a report of a motor vehicle into a pole on Jefferson Avenue. Danielle M. Riccio, 29, of 15 Luthier Road, Burlington, was arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and child endangerment while operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol.
- At 10:44 p.m., police responded to a dispute on Butler Street.
- At 11:39 p.m., police responded to a report of a blocked driveway on Oliver Street.
- At 11:54 p.m., police responded to a report of a person acting up at LifeBridge on Margin Street. Richard D. Fuller, 31, of the streets of Salem, was arrested on a charge of disturbing the peace.
Saturday, Jan. 4:
- At 6:42 a.m., police responded to a dispute on Balcomb Street.
- At 9:18 a.m., police responded to a domestic dispute on Lawrence Street.
- At 10:54 a.m., police conducted a well-being check on Foster Street.
- At 2:38 p.m., an officer disposed of hypodermic needles discovered on Dow Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.