The following is an excerpt from the Salem Police Department's log:
Thursday, June 6:
- At 5:49 p.m., police located a man known to have an outstanding warrant on Congress Street. Stuart B. Gear, 55, of 14 Collins St., Peabody, was arrested for reportedly having an outstanding warrant.
- At 6:51 p.m., police responded to a reported robbery on Peabody Street. Three men were arrested on charges of wanton destruction of property, armed robbery, domestic assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and larceny under $250.
- At 8:07 p.m., police stopped a motor vehicle at the intersection of Webb and Boardman streets. Lillian A. Lammy, 26, of 70 Beach Ave., Swampscott, was arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and for reportedly having three outstanding warrants.
- At 8:23 p.m., a woman entered the police station to report that a package delivered to her home on Foster Street was stolen.
- At 10:15 p.m., a man called police to report that someone stole sheet metal siding valued at $1,000 off of the back of a business on Hanson Street.
- At 10:53 p.m., police observed suspicious activity on Pope Street. Kaylee R. Johnson, 18, of 37 Blaney Ave., Peabody, was arrested on charges of possessing a class B substance and possessing a class C substance. Melissa R. Markee, 17, of 19 Webster St., Lynn, was arrested on a charge of possessing a class B substance.
- At 11:55 p.m., police responded to a domestic dispute on Daniels Street.
Friday, June 7:
- At 12:07 a.m., police responded to a report of kids stealing a construction sign on Essex Street.
- At 10:59 a.m., police responded to a report of a pedestrian struck by a motor vehicle on North Street.
- At 2:20 p.m., police responded to a report of wires down on Essex Street.
- At 3:17 p.m., a woman told police she was bitten by a dog near the intersection of Commercial Street and the Leslie Retreat Walkway.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Salem Patch.