The following is an excerpt from the Salem Police Department's log:
Sunday, Nov. 25:
- At 3:29 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Jefferson Avenue involving a Honda Accord and a Volkswagen Passat.
- At 4:21 p.m., police were called to check on a drunk man in the parking lot of Kings Roast Beef. Mark F. Lovely, 59, of 4 Westview Circle, Peabody, was arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, second offense.
- At 6:01 p.m., police arrested Andrew J. Balboni, 30, of 87 Leach St., for having an outstanding warrant.
- At 7:10 p.m., a motorist was pulled over on Lafayette Street for committing a marked lanes violation. Richard S. Scimone, 58, of 92 Southern Ave., Essex, was arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and carrying a dangerous weapon (combination brass-knuckles, spring-knife).
- At 9:15 p.m., police reportedly pulled over a motorist on Rainbow Terrace. Ericson Almonte, 20, of 8 Clifton Ave., Salem, was arrested for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, subsequent offense.
- At 10:05 p.m., police responded to a report of a man exposing himself at the intersection of Essex Street and Hawthorne Boulevard. Randy R. Funicella, 33, 3 Leach St., Salem, was arrested on a charge of lewd and lascivious conduct.
- At 10:51 p.m., a resident called police to report that his car was damaged while parked on Tremont Street.
Monday, Nov. 26:
- At 1:17 a.m., police stopped a motor vehicle at the intersection of Lafayette and Peabody streets. Peterson Desrosiers, 20, of 60 Dow St., Salem, was arrested for unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- At 8:32 a.m., police responded to a report of fresh graffiti on Fays Avenue. The rear of a building, which was reportedly spray-painted, was photographed by police.
- At 1:42 p.m., police responded to a report of a man run over by his own motor vehicle on Tremont Street. Click Here for our full story.
- At 1:48 p.m., a woman entered the police station to request information about obtaining a restraining order.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Salem Patch.