The responded to a fire at 19 Circle Hill Road just before 1 p.m. Friday.
The fire was situated in the bathroom ceiling, according to scanner reports.
Scanner reports indicate the fire was originally reported as electrical in nature and may have started in a bathroom ceiling fan.
Marblehead and Swampscott were providing station coverage.
The fire was knocked down shortly after 1 p.m., and the fire department was checking to make sure the fire didn't extend any further.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something