The made the following arrests on Aug. 21 and Aug. 22. For a full list of arrests, click .
Sunday, Aug. 21
- Police said was arrested after it was reported he was outside of and would not leave. Police said they spoke with the owner of the Rita's who told them Buso was in front of her store while she was there with an employee. He was allegedly looking inside the store. From the inside of the store, the owner said said she put her phone up against the window and snapped a photo of him. When the picture was taken, police said Buso had backed away and was standing across from her shop by Pamplemousse. He allegedly laughed when she took the photo. The owner also reported Buso had followed her twice in days prior. The Rita's owner has a case against Buso for .
- Police and fire responded to Hanson Street at 1:19 p.m. Sunday on a report a dead tree was on fire.
- Dogs on Dead Horse Beach were reported to police at 2:40 p.m. Sunday.
- A motor vehicle break-in on Clifton Avenue was reported at 3:58 p.m. Sunday.
- A stove fire on Charles Street was reported at 4:05 p.m. Sunday, police said.
Monday, Aug. 22
- At 12:22 a.m. Monday, police received a call from about a man sleeping at a side door. Police said the owner of the business told them a man has been making a habit of sleeping around the business. A no trespass order was issued.
- A Rainbow Terrace caller told police her son was banging on her door trying to get her to stop because he does not like her girlfriend. The man did not gain entrance and police said he had left by the time they arrived.
- Police received a call from a at 1:01 a.m. Monday on a report a girl estimated to be 13 years old came into the store and asked if they carried the Boston Globe. She told an employee she was just at another store looking for the paper, which they did not have. She also said a clerk at the other store made sexual advances. Police said the girl did not elaborate and did not want to wait around to talk to police. Police contacted Beverly after identifying the owner of the vehicle. They also contacted the clerk at the store where the alleged advances were made and police said they were told nobody fitting the description of the girl had come in.
- A past rape was reported on Arthur Street at 2:34 a.m. Monday.
- Police received a call about a removed drain cover at Liberty Hill Avenue and Appleton Street at 4:40 a.m. Monday. Police said it was replaced.
- A manhole cover was put back in place at Boston and Proctor streets at 6:19 p.m. Monday.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.