Monday, April 14
- At 4:16 p.m., police responded to the area of Congress Street and Palmer Street for a fight. There were multiple calls, and it was also reported that weapons were used. A man reported that four males who got out of a green car attacked him, and chased him behind 58 Perkins St. The victim stated that the men started to kick, punch and hit him with a skateboard. They were described as three white males and one hispanic male. Police could not locate the vehicle.
- At 4:42 p.m., police responded to a call of a group harassing bingo players at Goodhue and Bridge streets.
- At 4:56 p.m, Officer Johnson received a report of a past hit and run on Tremont Street
- At 4:58 p.m., police responded to a MVA on Washington and Mill streets. No injuries
- At 5:50 p.m., a juvenile was arrested on a warrant, Mason Street
- At 6:25 p.m., police responded to a call about a past domestic A&B
- At 6:55 p.m., a caller reported a needle on Clifton Ave.
- At 7:06 p.m., police took a walk-in report about a past MVA, which occurred in the parking lot of Salem Willows
- At 7:32 p.m., police responded to a call about a dog off its leash, Marlborough Road
- At 9:36 p.m., police responded to a report from a man who stated that his ex-girlfriend made statements against him.
- At 11:04 p.m., police made an arrest on a warrant
- At 12:08 a.m., three are arrested - one for disorderly conduct in school, and two on warrants
- At 1:47 a.m., police respond to a group in the playground on Collins Street. The group stated they were there to see the blood moon eclipse
- At 7:26 a.m., police responded to a report of loud yelling and banging coming from an apartment on Lee Fort Trail. the person stated that he was screaming because he had leg pain
- At 11:05 a.m., police responded to a report of shoplifting at Shaw's
- At 11:44 a.m., a person called to report that he thinks he dropped a bottle of his medication
- At 12:40 p.m., a woman reported that she was a victim of fraud, as her advocate stole her personal information and operand up a Capital One credit card
- At 1:17 p.m., police responded to a report of a suspicious male in the backyard at Jefferson Ave. The man, who was on the side of a vacant home, said he was looking for a place to hide out and was going to stay there until his mother let for work. He was sternly advised to leave the property
- At 2:31 a.m., police responded to a report of a suspicious person on Bridge Street. The person was sleeping under a parking trailer in the parking lot, trying to escape from the rain
- At 3:04 a.m., police responded to a larceny on Bridge Street. The person reported that when he returned home, his bicep weight bench was stolen
- At 3:30 a.m., police responded to a report that someone had been stealing flowers from the front of a store on Front Street
On April 14, Chad Aaron Caban, 29, 92 Empire St., Lynn, was arrested and charged with two counts of malicious destruction of property
On April 14, Ian Belcher-Monroe, 19, 23 Nursery St., Salem, was arrested and charged with shoplifting by asportation
On April 14, Alan Bjorn Nichols, 20, 56 Margin St., Salem, was arrested and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon, carrying a weapon on school property, carrying a firearm on school property, resisting arrest, disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct, and having a knife