The following is an excerpt from the Salem Police Department's log:
Thursday, Nov. 15:
- At 4:44 p.m., police responded to a reported road rage incident at the intersection of Broad and Flint streets.
- At 5:14 p.m., officers John Burke, Gill Priddy, Brian Butler, Brian St. Pierre and Sgt. Richard Gagnon appeared at a Licensing Board Hearing on Murphy's Pub.
- At 6:37 p.m., police conducted a traffic stop at the intersection of Bridge and Washington streets. The stop was conducted in a mutual aid assist for an ongoing investigation out of Lynn. Police arrested Oc Payne, 26, of 95 Woodman St., Lynn, on two counts of possessing a class B substance with intent to distribute. Tobin N. Satterwhite, 29, of 194 Curwin Circle, Lynn, was arrested on a charge of attempted murder.
- At 8:25 p.m., a local man entered the police station to report that his iPod and $20 were stolen from his pocket.
- At 9:21 p.m., Robert Satterwhite, 46, of 30 Surfside Road, Lynn, was arrested for having an outstanding warrant.
- At 9:29 p.m., Salem Police detectives applied for an arrest warrant for Paul Iudice, 19, of 26 Elizabeth Lane, Peabody, after he reportedly sold heroin to an undercover police officer on three separate occasions. A controlled buy of heroin was set up on Putnam Street and he reportedly sold heroin to an undercover officer. Jessica A. White, 20, of 22 Blue Jay Road, Lynnfield, reportedly put the car into reverse and slammed into one of the surveillance vehicles. They were both placed under arrest. Click Here for our full story.
Friday, Nov. 16:
- At 1:55 a.m., police responded to a report of a loud house party on Hazel Street. Michael P. Ide, 23, of 5 Hazel St., Salem, was arrested on a charge of disturbing the peace.
- At 2:18 a.m., police responded to a report of a domestic disturbance on Highland Avenue. Angel Avelino Jr., 20, of 56 Dow St., Salem, was arrested on a charge of domestic assault and battery and for having an outstanding warrant.
- At 4:00 a.m., a resident entered the police station to report that his wallet had been stolen.
- At 7:35 a.m., police responded to a report of wires down near the intersection of Hanson and Putnam streets.
- At 10:18 a.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident at the intersection of North and Cushing streets involving a Volvo XC70 and a Honda Accord.
- At 10:46 a.m., a man was reportedly kicked out of the Planet Fitness on Traders Way after causing a scene.
- At 11:03 a.m., police responded to a moped accident on Canal Street. A man told police he struck the back of a parked Dodge pickup truck and totaled his moped. The man was taken to the North Shore Medical Center.
- At 11:22 a.m., a resident entered the police station with 13 unknown ammunition rounds discovered in a dumpster on Dodge Street.
- At 11:32 a.m., a resident called police to report that her Toyota Rav4 was keyed while parked on Loring Avenue.
- At 1:48 p.m., police responded to a past hit-and-run accident on Congress Street.
- At 3:38 p.m., a Bow Street woman called police to report that she came home from work to find that someone had smashed a window and entered her house. An iPod Nano was reportedly stolen.
Other Salem Arrests:
- Sarah Haskell, 29, of 7 Aborn Place, Peabody, was arrested for having three outstanding warrants.
- Ismael Pierre-Saint, 31, of 5 Pond St., Salem, was arrested on a charge of possessing a class B substance with intent to distribute.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Salem Patch.