The following Haunted Happenings events are schedule for today:
- An annual MDA fundraiser by motorcycle enthusiasts from across the state. Registration from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Leave Everett at 1 p.m. Rain date October 23rd.
- Take a spin on the rides and test your skill at the games at the annual Haunted Happenings Carnival. Fun for the whole family. Sat-Sun and Halloween Noon to 10 p.m.
- Journey into Salem's eerie past. Presented by Salem Trolley. Tour is approx 1 hr. Adults $20, Seniors (60+)$15, Children (6-14) $10 Reservations recommended **Tour is NOT available on Halloween** Thursdays, Fridays, Saturday and Sundays on weekends in October. Tickets are available to purchase on line, 6 p.m., 978-744-5469
- Enter The Cottage and meet a friendly Wizard as he teaches you the basics of magic, complete with fun special effects. $10 adults, $8 children. Children's admission includes a magical glow ring! Free pictures with the wizard! Perfect event for families with young children. Allow 30-45 minutes. Reservations recommended. (Regular Witches Cottage show runs noon-9pm). 978-825-0222
- 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pickering Wharf- Look for a tent overlooking the Friendship, in front of Victoria Station. Sponsored by the Witches Education League this event allows children to make a wand and ask questions about witches and witchcraft! $1 to make a wand and all donations go to local charities. Every weekend in October. 978-745-0065
- Meet Hell Boy, the monster fighting devil with a big heart and an ugly mug, along with his demon pet outside the Witches Cottage from noon to 6 p.m. Pictures with Hell Boy are always free. 978-825-0222
- Witness two families entangled by a curse in this presentation of The House of the Seven Gables acted in the mansion that inspired the story. Runs continuously, 35 minutes long. Call 978-744-0991 ex. 104 for reservations. Shows run October 8, 9, 10 7:30 to 9:30 p.m.; October 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30 7:15 to 11 p.m. Halloween 7:15 to 10 p.m. 978-744-0991 ex. 104
- Climb aboard the Salem Trolley for an interactive journey into Salem's supernatural past, resurrecting legendary stories of witches, ghosts, murder and more. Tour begins at Witches Cottage, ends with a live show. 6 p.m./7 p.m. /8 p.m. 978-825-0222
- Learn about the haunted happenings of Salem Sound on this 1 1/2 hour cruise by the shores of Salem, Marblehead, Beverly, Manchester and mysterious Misery Islands. Passengers will enjoy a fun filled informative cruise loaded with spooky stories of ruthless local pirates, haunted lighthouses, mansions, abandoned mental wards, tales of local ghosts, ocean demons, and living monsters who wreak havoc on local ships to this day! Departs 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 5 p.m., 7 p.m. daily October 1-16th. 978-825-0001
For more things going on this week, look at the events calendar. Check back each day for the day's Halloween festivities.