Today is Friday, September 14 and here are 5 things you need to know:
1. Looking for live music tonight? What better way to end a long week?
2. Weather - Looks like a pretty decent weather weekend in Salem. Some rain may set in Saturday but otherwise, it's going to feel more like summer than fall.
3. Fall - Don't let the summer weather fool you, fall is right around the corner and popping up all over Salem. We got word thathas their pumpkin spice latte, harvest moon mocha, scary Mary mocha and pumpkin patch coffees ready for the season. We can't wait to get our little paws on a caramel apple cider.
4. Shop - Never too early to get prepared for the cooler temperatures. Every Occasion Boutique is offering head wraps, hats and scarves in the colors of the season.
5. Costumes - Mark your calendars for Oct. 13 when the first costume swap is planned. Who else thinks this is a great idea??