It is Monday, March 26 and here are 5 things you need to know:
1. Here's a small opportunity with potentially big results - Northeast Animal Shelter is holding a small dog fitness drive though Saturday, March 31. Adopt one of the 20 small dogs at NEAS and get a two week membership to Salem Fitness Center. Check out their site for available dogs.
2. Do you have a spot in Salem you stop in every morning for breakfast? Maybe you start your weekend mornings with your favorite omelet or stack of pancakes?
3. Did you go to the Spring Fling? Maybe you stayed up late Thursday to see the Hunger Games at Cinema Salem?
4. Last week we heard the Goodwin children, Witchcraft Heights has taken the lead to create a fund to collect donations.
5. Did you check out Beyond Broomsticks yesterday?
For more events going on today, look at the events calendar.