- It's Memorial Day. Be sure to catch a ceremony at beginning at 11 a.m.
- Speaking of the ceremony, there will also be a parade, which will take off from Commerical Street at approximately 10:45 a.m. Last year, the parade got started a little early, so getting there at 10:30 a.m. is probably your safest bet.
- Be sure to check out our newest local voice, Beth O'Grady. She might be "just a small girl living in a medium city with big dreams," but she's got some interesting stuff to say. .
- If you're wondering what's open and what's closed today, click here. If you're a business owner and you're open or closed at your own discretion, feel free to leave a comment on the article to let customers know if you're open or closed today.
- has added a new cool drink called "Dr. Smoothie" to its lineup. The smoothie has no added sugar. Sounds like a tasty way to chill out on a hot day.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something