- How's this for a cute Easter treat? A Patch Editor treated herself to a very "hoppy" Vanilla Chai at yesterday. Check out the photo attached to this article.
- It might be a holiday weekend, but there are still live music options in Salem. Check out Bob Broderick's latest music picks .
- We've had some activity from the this week. If you missed the fire on Wednesday by , check out . For more on the Northey Street fire, complete with photos from Lynnfield Patch Editor Bill Laforme, .
- Salem resident Amadu Kunateh recently returned from Johannesburg, South Africa, with the New England Revolution youth development program. "My trip with the Revolution to South Africa was the best experience that I have ever had," Kunateh said. "It was a great cultural and soccer experience. On the field, playing teams from all over the world was a tremendous self-evaluation key. It was truly amazing to see how you match up with other talents and aspiring footballers like you, from around the world. It was by far the best competition that I have played, and I have no doubt that it will prove vital to my development as a soccer player." Congratulations Amadu! We're glad you enjoyed the trip.
- We enjoyed discovering yesterday. What a great little oasis on North Street. Check the homepage now for our story on the restaurant's two Easter-appropriate residents that live in the outdoor area of the property.